Civilian Conservation Corps Museum of South Dakota wishes to share this invitation with you.
Hill City Area Chamber of Commerce Invites you to ~
It is bound to be a wonderful day in Hill City!
Talented Artists and Musicians will be sharing their Art! An all day event! Click the 'Specials Sheet' to find out all the participating merchants and other events for the weekend.
JUST TO NAME A FEW:
• The Handbag Store Grand Re-Opening; In-store Specials, Handbag Giveaways,Swag Bags for the first 25 people each day, and a new beautiful store and location Friday through Sunday with a ribbon cutting Friday at 10am!
• Black Hills Film Festival is happening through Sunday!
• 1880 Train will toot it's whistle to start off the season!
• Civilian Conservation Corps is having an 'Open House' from 10am to 3pm upstairs of the Visitor Information Center/Chamber building.
• Hill City Library & Friends of the Library Book Sale!
• Flowers for Mom! Treats for Mom!
• Look for the re-enactor who will portray Valentine McGillycudy!
• Mother's Day Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Specials!
• Many more openings and happenings for this weekend.
• Spread the word, get out and see what your town has to offer for 2015!
Hill City Area Chamber of Commerce
Hill City, South Dakota 57745
Posted with keywords: art, extravaganza, hill city, chamber, week end, fun, specials,